Social and emotional learning (SEL) is an integral part of education and human development. (CASEL)
Bring Social Emotional Learning (also known as SEL) into the classroom! We offer teacher resources, games and activities, workbooks, and more. Choose from fidget tools, sensory bottles, social skills and growth mindset products. Make SEL a part of your daily curriculum and help your students become happy and successful!
To implement SEL, CASEL’s five core SEL competencies as a starting point.
- Self-Awareness - The ability to understand one’s own emotions, thoughts, and values and how they influence behavior across contexts.
- Self-Management - The ability to manage one’s emotions, thoughts, and behaviors effectively in different situations and to achieve goals and aspirations.
- Responsible Decision-Making - The ability to make caring and constructive choices about personal behavior and social interactions across diverse situations.
- Social Awareness - The ability to understand the perspectives of and empathize with others, including those from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and contexts.
- Relationship Skills - The ability to establish and maintain healthy and supportive relationships and to effectively navigate settings with diverse individuals and groups.
Shop By Category
Social-Emotional Learning Student Workbooks