Sight Words / Esl Intro Kit Each
This product has no valid combination.
Add Product To Wishlist
This Intro Kit works great as a beginning reading tool for young readers from K-3 or as a tool to teach non-English speaking students basic concepts. This kit includes 4 sets of Wrap·Ups and 2 audiocassettes to help students with proper pronunciation. There are 480 different words and phrases included.
Learning Words covers things at home and school, body parts, clothing, food, people and travel.
Talking Basics helps with counting, days of the week, months, emotions and other everyday basics.
Making Statements introduces nouns, and then uses them in simple sentences.
Asking Questions uses everyday words in the context of a question.
How to use Wrap·ups:
- Simply select a subject to study.
- Choose the appropriate Wrap·ups.
- Hold the Wrap·ups at top. Draw the string around the back side of the board to the first notch below the arrow. Match the problems on the left side with the answers on the right side.
- Continue down the front of the board in order. When you have finished, draw the string up through the notch at the bottom to hold string secure.
- Turn the board over. If you have done it correctly, the string will cover the lines on the back of the board
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.