The 3068 delivers performance at an economical price for 1:1 instruction in listening centers and library uses. One primary advantage of the 3068 is its ability to switch between typical monaural functions such as in English Language Learning / English Language Development, language labs and speech pathology applications. The stereo mode is often used for computer workstations and music appreciation classes. Califone designed this headphone with the stereo/mono user switch for optimal sound quality. Use of an internal processor to attempt this function has been shown to create quality issues which can include but are not limited to: decreased frequency response, increased distortion and diminished volume levels for students.
- Switchable format works in stereo and mono applications and with all computer formats
- Dual volume controls for individualized preferences
- ABS plastic earcups & adjustable headband for durability
- Replaceable padded leatherette ear cushions
- Snap-on adapter with dual plug sizes fits any media player
Click here for product specifications
Manufactured by Califone.